Our Lady of Victory School
Our Lady of Victory
Account, School Website and E-mail Agreement
Our Lady of Victory School has given me access to its
computer network, a class website and/or has set up an e-mail account in my
name. When using this account, I clearly understand:
- The account is the property of the school.
- I will follow the School Website Guidelines
when posting information on my website.
- The school may view and/or delete any and all
material I save, transmit, receive, or momentarily view. I have NO RIGHT TO PRIVACY on this
- There is NO
ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH using the school's computer resources.
- If I create a class website or use email from a
service not purchased by the school, though not recommended, I understand that
I must adhere to the school guidelines and will be responsible to make
sure that use and content is appropriate.
If I fail to do so, I may be asked to remove the website and/or
cancel outside email services.
- I will use the account only for limited educational
- I will not transmit, receive, nor solicit
materials that are violent, sexually oriented, or discriminatory in
- I will not harass anyone nor send anyone
- I will not participate in any illegal activity.
- I will not hold the school liable for loss of
data or interruptions of service, the accuracy or quality of information
obtained through the school's system, or any financial obligations arising
through the unauthorized use of the school's computer resources.
I have read,